I left my job, my boss, my car and my homeI’m leaving for a destination I still don’t knowsomewhere nobody must have duties at homeAnd if you like this, you can follow meSo let’s goFollow meAnd let’s goTo the place where we belongand leave our troubles at homeCome with meWe can goTo a paradise of love and joyA destination unknownNow I won’t feel those heavy duties no moreMy life gets better now I finally enjoyYes all the people wanna come here and soCome on and join us you can do that nowLet’s goFollow meAnd let’s goTo the place where we belongand leave our troubles at homeCome with meWe can goTo a paradise of love and joyA destination unknownWe left the city, the pollution, the crowdThe air is clear, the ocean’s blue, I love that soundwe’re happy for this destination we foundAnd if you want this, you can follow meLet’s goFollow meAnd let’s goTo the place where we belongand leave our troubles at homeCome with meWe can goTo a paradise of love and joyA destination unknown.

No hay comentarios: